Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Creating an Art Studio for Young Children

My daughter creating enjoying some art time.
Euphoria's old blog has a 5 part series of posts on Creating an Art Studio for a Young Child. She's since created a new blog that you can read at Euphoria for Green Mama's.

I love reading about how to set up creative and learning spaces. If you have a covered patio, you might even want to set up a little outdoor art studio with Euphoria's tips and things like colored water spray bottles!

Do you have an art area for your children at home? If you are a teacher, what is your art section like at school?

3 comments:

  1. I can help with the ideas to go into the art studio on my blog. Please see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked it out briefly. Very cool! I'll have to look around some more!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!