Thursday, September 29, 2011

Montessori Candy: Sad News

Hello dear readers,
This is usually a place of positivity and encouragement, but unfortunately I have to share some bad news. Google/Goddady were not able to help me in the renewal of MontessoriCandy.com, so it seems that some greedy kid decided to put it on back order and now want's me to pay top dollar to get my domain back. I offered him some money, but it seems that this kid thinks I must be rich. It isn't good enough for him, and he want's more money.

Please keep me and that kid in your prayers. Me for my patience and kindness toward this kid, and for the kid not to be filled with greed and have some compassion.

My long time readers know I started this blog as a way to share and encourage others in their home schooling endeavors. I am so happy to have helped and been helped through this blog. I don't know what will happen. Maybe this kid is helping to squash everything I've done since 2008, and what I could continue to do with the blog?

The information for the company who is trying to squeeze money out of me is the following:

Technical Contact:
Domains, Inc., Lease dnmagroup@gmail.com
LeaseDomains.com
9654 w. 131st St.
Suite 411
Palos Park, IL 60464
us
+1.7082546429

I wish I could go on the Today show and state my case against this guy! What to do?....

2 comments:

  1. My heart breaks for you, Susana. How upsetting after all the love and work you've put into your blog over the years. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and hoping for a positive resolution. Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susana, I'm so sorry your having all this trouble! I hope that you can get it figured out and come back better than ever, I've always loved your blog, I will pray for this situation. Funny thing is Palos Park is not too far from me here in Illinois, hmmmmm. I don't know he is registered as a corporation and located in a business park doesn't seem like much of a kid to me. He is probably just an employee of this company. I'm also with GoDaddy, going to keep an close eye on my domain from now on. I'm so sorry again!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!