Friday, October 7, 2011

Thank You!!!

Me, hubby, and baby #6.

Just a quick thanks to all of those who have been so loving and supportive to what has happened in regards to my domain name. MontessoriCandy.com is now a junk site designed to trick people into clicking their links. It is being run by the following:
 

LeaseDomains.com
  9654 W 131st St.
Executive Suite 411
Orland Park, IL 60464
Phone: (708) 254-6429
Email: leasedomains@gmail.com



Please don't enable them and click their links at my former domain name. They want to use all of the links I built up over the years for their gain. They were very ruthless and insensitive towards me by insisting I pay thousands in return for my domain name.

Again, with 6 children and many needs to attend to. There is no way I could dive into the money my family needs to live on to re-purchase my domain name. Replace the broken fridge or buy back my domain name? You get the picture! ;)



I would appreciate you all out there spreading the word that my Blog is now located at http://www.montessoricandy.blogspot.com and that MontessoriCandy.com is now a garbage dump! :)

In other news, please keep my mother in your prayers. She is in the hospital and we will be traveling to see her. I won't have much access to email, but please note that I will try to get back to you as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your domain troubles and your mother's illness. Hopefully, things will brighten up. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry for your troubles. I noticed something is wrong when I could'nt open your post abour my Montessori journey! I hope everything will be ok with your mom and with missing posts!
    Warmly,
    Nataša

    :*

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, thank you for taking the time to leave a comment!